I want to thank the judge that evidently feels that we all have money to burn. Who to her credit does not know that I'm retired and on a fixed income. That the other party is also on fixed income. The judge should have believed the evidence that money was loaned and to be repaid. That my; and everyone else involved, credit cards are maxed out to help my son whom I believe in and support. Thank you for taking away the next retirement vacation. (It will take quite some time to pay back the credit card) And even if our incomes are in the millions, it's not our responsibility and not yours to assume it is free flowing. There's no hidden money. It amazes me that so much is assumed and not required to be proven.
I can't help but feel that attorney's make sure attorney's are paid, who cares by whom or who may suffer for it. And yes, they deserve payment but from the parties involved with no other income assumed. If people bring suit they should pay their own fees.
And by the way when's the last time you looked for work? Do you know that most jobs are found and applied for on the internet?
I do applaud you for your child support decision. I was unaware that a person could claim a hardship and request money for all children, belonging to the father or not. Thank you for seeing through that ploy.
Just a side note, if you don't believe the person involved is just being vindictive, ask her why she's not pursuing child support for the two other children by two other fathers. One father is supposed to be paying but she doesn't bother to take it from him. The first father I guess took off (I wonder why. Oh yeah the second relationship didn't work either Hmmm) but I'm assuming she knows the first father's name. The child is now 11 or 12 which probably puts the father in his late 20's and may be or should be working. That's of course assuming he was 13 or 14 like the mother when the two conceived the child.
But I digress:
Judge, I wish I could sit down and speak to you personally not that it would matter. I'm the mother and evidently assumed a liar to protect my son. Not the case. I would tell you what was told to me by HER. People assume I'm listening to my son. That's not the case. If you read the transcripts of the TRO case you'd discover that only one side's witnesses were heard.
Judge I give you kudos, I don't believe I could do your job. I'd get tired of hearing it too.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment