This is for all you abused women out there and I know there are thousands.
Why do you stay or if you leave why do you go back?
I left and returned. STUPID! Thinking back, the last time I left I was on my way to my parents home. I called my dad and he said "go to your grandfather's" Well I did not want to go there! I thought, now what! and I went home. STUPID. If I really wanted out I would've gone to my grandfather's.
WHY DIDN'T I DO THAT?
Think about it all you abused people (men included) WHY? Really WHY?
And just so you know I went home and began my plans for leaving that took WAAAAYYY too long to put into place. My same old lame excuses.
It's hard to leave when it's not how YOU want it, isn't it.
Now after research I discover it costs the local woman's shelter $5,000 a month to house a family for 30 days. $5,000 would put someone in their own home for five months or more.
Would you stay away if you got your own place? I know I would have.
I think (I know) there is a lot of money to be made under the guise of protecting abused people. I'm sure there's grant money out the ass.
Oh well, anyway tell me why you are staying?
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would like to know if someone is so abused and feared for their life that they feel the need to file a temporary restraining order and then pursue a permanent restraining order, why in the world would that person intentionally put comments on MySpace, open for the world to see, regarding the issue. Not only is it comments but it is talk that would provoke an abusive person to abuse again. In my opinion I think she is not fearful at all or she would not post these things. Secondly, I think she is full of crap when she says she did nothing to provoke any of their arguments, all you have to do is read what she has posted to know that she is not this little victim who never did anything wrong. A finally, anyone who has spends so much of their time an energy so obsessed about what he is doing and trying to hurt him and make his life miserable means only one thing, she is still in love with him and is mad that he has moved on!
Post a Comment