Here we go, another fucked up holiday thanks to "women scorned".
I really don't give a damn about them, I am concerned about children who would like to be with their father and no one seems to care about that. Children are pawns nothing else.
And yeah, I want to see my grandchildren. Nothing like seeing your little ones run and jump into your arms. Oh Well. On with life.
I have to admit I'm puzzled that more men aren't coming forward regarding false allegations. I know it's becoming a huge problem. All you have to do to have the courts in your favor is run to the police first and make your claim.
I wonder if men can run to the local "shelter" and get free help. I doubt it.
I know courts want to keep children safe "just in case" Hey, I know a person who truly is unfit to care for kids. They are still in this person's care, even after CPS has been contacted. What's up with that. Better pull every kid out of every home until you can be sure of a child's safety.
Can't wait for the pendulum to swing the other way.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment