I was thinking about this this morning. My son's alleged DV incident occurred over a year ago. He was served with a TRO recently. I thought TRO's were for the protection of victims. It seems to me with no continuing threats of violence, there would be no need for a restraining order.
I think the judge is a coward and swayed by the local advocacy group and his own boredom in the matter.
I also think the current judge in the custody and child support issue is also being swayed by the woman's group.
Nobody's paying attention.
The children are only being allowed to see the father during supervised visits.
They are not necessary.
I can only conclude the TRO's are now a form of punishment and are not being used for protection.
As a side note, there is no evidence that TRO's protect!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
when a TRO is put in place it has been proven it reduces domestic violence by 85 PERCENT..... true statistics
sounds like your son and your family need some serious intensive therapy for the benefit of yourselves and the children... seriously who's luck is so bad he meets not just one crazy woman but 2, sounds like he's a lying woman beater
So it's ridiculous to also believe that woman continue to choose batterers for their partners time after time. So seriously who's luck is so bad they meet not just one wife beater but two (or more)
And please understand I do not condone my son's angry behavior. I'm just saying there are two sides to a story and both involved need to be responsible for their behavior. Like I said I was on the receiving end of bad behavior and struck out at the person "nagging" me. I have NEVER done anything like that. People have their limits.
Statistics are everywhere and claim to prove. I can cite stats that disprove. I can post stats I've found that more men are abused than woman.
And how do we know that 85% were prevented from committing violence by a TRO. Did the person's issued the order say "Yeah that piece of paper stopped me from violence" Or were they never prone to violence when left alone anyway?
Of course it all seems so obvious and no one commenting knows the facts and the things that were told directly to me by the victim's themselves. Not to mention what I saw.
And because I'm just venting really, I'm being accused of harassment and I've not contacted the victim's at all. Myspace has my opinion too and if someone looks well why is that harassment on my part. Nobody made them look.
Post a Comment