I know all you people out there, DV victims, and others think victim's don't bring it on themselves.
There's a case where the "VICTIMS" mother advised police her daughter said "I'm going to nag him til he hits me so I can go to "the local woman's shelter"
I suppose that's okay. Don't tell me she's not the abuser.
No wonder she got pissed when she told me she was "nagging him" I told her to shut up and go. They had already agreed to separate.
BUT SHE'S THE VICTIM AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. ALL YOU VICTIMS KEEP WEARING YOUR DV BADGES AND WHINNING!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Nagging" is a form of abuse per the domestic violence against woman website. So is there two standards that say if a man nagged a women its violence but when a women nagged a man its not? Hummm lets think about that one for a minute!
Post a Comment