Wednesday, April 22, 2009

COURT ORDERED SUPERVISED VISITS

It's the law that if someone is issued a DV restraining order, then the children must be protected and the restrained party is given supervised visits. I totally understand that.

It's too bad the courts haven't seen Melissa scream and yell at her child. This little guy loves his dad and would be quite happy spending the rest of his life solely with his father.

The child exchanges were already be done at a service. Ask them how the child feels about his dad. They see him get so excited when he gets his visit with his father.

For a time I assisted with exchanges. It got to where my grandson was nervous about seeing me because he thought he was going back to his mom. I've never seen this child jump in his mother's arms. He's always turned away from her. I will never assist with exchanges that require me to return him to her. EVER!

So now we're scared to death. The child is back in her custody all the time. She's mentally ill. How do we prove that?

No comments: