Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE

Few notes about yesterday's hearing and the bitch's attorney. I've heard bad things about lawyers and assume they were just jokes or exaggerations, but after hearing the opposing counsel I now know the dislike, disgust and distrust is justified.

Her attorney said the following and all are untrue. I'm wondering what will happen during the trial when they will be proved to be lies. It's all on record.

The paternal grandfather is a convicted felon. I was married to him for 25 years, I know that's false.

Mother of child claims when child hears loud noises he covers his ears and runs to a corner saying "daddy mad, daddy mad" I've been around him during arguments AND loud noises. He's never done that.

When judge asked attorney for specifics or proof, attorney claimed the transcripts were unavailable. Funny how she had part of the transcripts.

When issue of payment for supervised visits came up, this attorney said if Benjamin could pay for swim lessons and t-ball he could pay for visitation. Benjamin did not pay for these, his girlfriend did. They just can't believe he has no income. Ask me! I've paid for and will be paying plenty! (oh yeah!, Visits are $35 an hour) so how the fuck does anyone pay for that? Nobody asked Benjamin about his ability to pay. (any thoughts on how to earn some quick money, selling like mad on Ebay)

This attorney said she spoke with the child's psychologist regarding PTSD. Now how is it that a DOCTOR in a confidential situation speaks with someone she can't possible know who; on the phone? This same doctor refused to speak with my son's attorney without his being in her office AND paying for the visit.

I'll get back to you on that. Benjamin is seeing this doctor today.

Anyway I'm sick. Can't believe I'm missing out on my grand kids because of vindictiveness. Today would've been my son's custody day.

No comments: