I too, used to be of the opinion that you should be able to say and do whatever you want with no consequence. I should be able to carry on without worrying about someone yelling or hitting or whatever.
I was wrong.
And I say this because this happened to me.
A friend and I engaged in a discussion, one we've had DOZENS of times. I, finally had enough, and stuck to my guns. I had done nothing wrong and had rights too.
WELL, SHE wanted to let me know how wrong I was, insisting on her point of few. Of course she NEVER did anything wrong it was only me. She, non-stop, put forth her view, following me around the house, into my room. Not allowing me to leave my room. Telling me to sit down like an adult and talk to her. Of course shoving her point of view down my throat. This goes on for quite some time. I've had enough and attempt to leave my room and she stands in front of the doorway. I see a small mirror on the wall, take it off and am just short of smashing her over the head with it. I HAVE NEVER HIT ANYONE IN MY LIFE AND SHE JUST DROVE ME TO VIOLENCE!!!!!!!
You DV "victims" out there need to look at yourself and make sure you are not bringing violence on yourself. YES YOU caused it. You "NAGGED" to the point of desperation in your partner. How many times have you had this same conversation? Is it a daily fight? Be honest, you started it! Did the other party punch a hole in the wall? At least it wasn't you. And if it was you, where's your responsibility in this?
Turn it around. What if you are the one being harassed? Ladies do you get that you are now guilty of the same domestic violence you claim?
You think your partner is seeing someone else? Or was there an affair and you just can't get over it? That's YOUR problem. You can forgive and forget and SHUT UP or GET OUT!
Again!, You can stop being "VICTIM" YES! CHANGE YOUR BEHAVIOR.
THE GOLDEN RULE APPLIES: DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU'D WANT THEM TO DO TO YOU!
It's really very simple.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you should consider the fact that she hasnt sued him for her in,juries.. fyi her medical chart shows a 3 month gap between when she fell down the stairs and he caused injury to her back... i know right now she is sick of your harassment and seriously considering her attorneys insisting that she sue .. if she won tro law suit is all to easy to win... she already proved dv so all she needs to do is show the judge her medical chart.. if he would just admitt he abused her and refused to allow her to walk away from him and get serious help for himself these problems would not be so bad... she would have a change of heart. I cant imagine how hard it is to endure such abuse and then to be called a liar and for him to continue to cause her grief and for Benjamin to treat HAYDEN their son like garbage im sure makes the situation worse...
Post a Comment