Friday, April 17, 2009

First Bitch

Okay, a little background:

First bitch, hmm, needs a name, let's call her Melissa. (Name from the woman who killed the Tracy, CA girl. You'll see why)

Now when son, oh yeah, name. He is Benjamin.

Anyway when Benjamin met Melissa through a mutual friend, he was told by the friend "You can't date her, she's crazy". Too bad Benjamin didn't listen!

Benjamin lives with me. Dates Melissa, then asks if she can move in. She has no place to go. Learned later that Melissa didn't pay her share of the rent and was kicked out by her friend. Odd because she's a firefighter and makes plenty of money. Okay temporary situation.

Let me tell you she's a slob. Nothing worse than waking up every morning to a mess in the kitchen. I yelled at Benjamin who said it was me Melissa made the mess. I of course don't care, make sure it's clean when I get up.

They move out. What a relief.

Not too long after that Benjamin reports she is pregnant. They get married.

It was unreal what she wanted for her wedding. Outdoors, with dove releases, and you name it. The cost was astronomical. When Benjamin said no she began throwing fits. First sign that I'm aware of bizarre behavior. But I credit the fits to the wedding. Every woman wants a big show.

Okay child born. And we all assume she is suffering terribly from postpartum depression.

Sorry, babies are messy. She can't stand the messes. Hands the baby to you if it needs changing. It was a blessing when right after the baby was born she went back to the hospital with Ecoli. This allowed my son to take care of the baby because we learned she was not able.

Did you put magnetic alphabet letters on your refrigerator for your child to play with? Well, we thought she did too. But when the little guy started playing and pulling them off, she screamed at him to stop!

Oh before I forget, as an infant he was always in his swing in front of the TV and I mean all day long! It was so constant it flattened the back of his head and he had to wear a helmet to correct the issue.

Feeding time another disaster, another mess she couldn't handle. Wanted him to learn to feed himself but gooey stuff in his hair was too much for her.

Benjamin came home from work one day to find Melissa in the closet crying with baby running around in a soaking diaper. She told Benjamin, "I can't handle it"

At baby's first birthday party, Melissa had a screaming fit. Benjamin wasn't paying enough attention to HER!

It's a wonder he didnt' lose his job a long time ago. She began calling his work obsessively. Like dispatcher's have nothing better to do than track down a deputy for an insane wife.

She called him at work and claimed one night that two black people were outside trying to get in. He works miles from their home and going code 3 even would take half an hour or more. Why didn't she call the local PD? HMMM. Benjamin contacted his dispatch who contacted the local PD. They found nothing. Benjamin later found the electrical box open but nothing tampered with. I believe she did it.

She made excuses daily why he should stay home. If he went to work she treatened to hurt herself if he didn't come home.

Now she's on meds and we learned she has been treated for mental illness for some time. I'll never forget her standing in front of the living room door saying "I'm bi-polar I can't help myself"

Oh great MRS bi polar with a child. I've been worried ever since.

Now Benjamin has tried everything he can think of to do. She is not happy and tells me all the time. I finally tell her "then leave!" She turns this into I'm telling her Benjamin is bad and she should go. I'm really saying "get lost" to her.

Oh course I did not realize how manipulative she was and still is. She called me one day complaining again. The two are separated by now. (just to back up a little, she always complained she hated the house they were in and wanted to move out) Just as advise I suggested she move in with her mother for short term. Get everything together and get her own place. She says she does not want to move in with Mom because "she's crazy" and she doesn't want her son around her. Which was weird to me because of course we all know Melissa is crazy too! Okay! Well in the course of conversation, Melissa tells me she is going to the local woman's shelter for battered woman. I was confused because there were no signs of or reports of abuse. They were separated. Benjamin had his own place. The two had a history of arguments and throwing things. She loved to throw picture frames and has been seen hitting Benjamin. Of course men don't report these things and aren't believed anyway. I told her "I don't think you need to do that" She said she just didn't want to live with her mother. Oh by the way, just so you know, the whole time Melissa and Benjamin lived in the house, she hated the house. But now that they were separated she didn't want to leave their first house together. Okay back to the conversation. Melissa didn't explain herself and I quickly learned why. Melissa went to the shelter and claimed violence so the she could get a free attorney and custody of the child. The horror has continued from there. Melissa has filed three TRO's and has been denied every time. She has cost them a fortune in attorney's fees.

She talks nice to your face and stabs you in the back everytime.

I'll be back with more stories. It's unreal and my poor grandson is paying. I would never take a child from his mother. But in this case. It would be better for him.

No comments: