Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WHO'S THE VICTIM?

Just a note here for you women who are going "yeah right he didn't do anything" I'm not saying that but at some point you finally get why Benjamin got so angry.

Let me tell you that Melissa was great at lying and saying how she didn't do anything wrong and Benjamin was just this mean guy. Yelling at her and throwing things.

Sorry ladies but you cannot act any way you want and not expect a reaction.

Do you think it's okay to throw things yourself? Melissa admitted hitting, throwing, cussing. She was seen hitting Benjamin. Too bad he didn't file reports.

During an unsupervised child exchange my son's cell phone connected to mine. Not sure how this happened because he was not aware of it. Just a button pushed I guess. Redial?

Anyway, I could hear Melissa cussing and yelling and Benjamin telling her to get out of the truck. She's obviously refusing, the baby's crying. She's so angry I cannot understand anything she is saying. The line goes dead. I few minutes later, Melissa calls me and says she's concerned because Benjamin left the house and was pissed off. No shit, I thought, I would be too. I call Benjamin, he says she's started her shit again, wouldn't get out of the truck so he could leave. He's so upset he almost cries.

And this woman claims DV. What's it called when a woman harasses a man until he's so upset he could cry? I'm not violent but I'd feel like pushing her out onto the ground.

Another time where police should've been called.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is no excuse for domestic violence NEVER.... no woman brings it on her self ..

Rebecca Hartman said...

You are absolutely right. I'm just saying it's preventable.

and you say "no woman" you should say "no one"