Thursday, April 9, 2009

MANIPULATIVE ATTORNEY

Just had to add this. I think I now get what happened in court.

The bitch's attorney took up so much time with my son and the bitch that there was no time left for witnesses for my son.

Even after the attorney rested her case she called two more witnesses when my son should have last say.

One of the witnesses was a child of the bitch and the other had a story about something that happened but she, herself, did not see the incident.

My granddaughter would have testified that the bitch (sorry for the language) started the fights, threw things, broke things and was a fairly heavy drinker.

I would've testified that the bruises on her back were from falling down the stairs. SHE TOLD ME THAT. I never saw bruises, she volunteered the information. (The whole family had a story about falling down the stairs and of course her was the worst.)

My ex-husband testified about the whereabouts of furniture shown in a picture. (He was the only one allowed)

My ex-husband's current girlfriend could've testified that the bitch's mother apologized to her explaining the the bitch has a history of injuring herself and filing false reports and TRO's.

My friend received a phone call from the bitch's mother, the night son was arrested for DV, apologizing for her daughter's behavior. Said she was afraid of her own daughter and had her kicked out of the house and changed the locks.

But none of us got to say anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now believe the long testimony was manipulated by the bitch's attorney who has a reputation for being under-handed and lies.

Even the child exchange people are aware of this lawyer.

I hope they revel in the fact that they've needlessly ruined someone's life.

I hope the judge lies awake at night thinking about what he's done. He should've allowed my son's witnesses. It's not his job to make a decision just because he's tired of hearing about it.

Same for my son's attorney who didn't fight.

I'm devastated.

No comments: