I'm in shock. No, I guess not really. Not in these days of mass murders and suicides. You never know what may happen and I'm sure judges don't want that on their heads.
So now there is a five year temporary restraining order (TRO) in place. My son is a deputy, or was. His career has ended almost assuredly. (Not official yet but the higher ups have already called. He had not even got home yet! Give the guy an hour at least!)
Our biggest fear, and where I come in, is the grandchildren. I have not seen my grandson since 10/08. We live in the same area. As I think I reported earlier, my son has supervised visits. There is also another child by a first marriage. The mother's of these two children have made outrageous claims to the mediator and the mediator bought it. No proof was needed. These two mother's are trying to hide the fact that they see each and have become very good friends. The first taught the second what to do.
Before you DV people go "yeah right" please note that there was fighting going on, holes in walls, things broken. Done by both parties. But women only have to say "I"m scared" and everyone comes to their rescue. Does not matter that these women "nag to death" their partners causing the outbursts. This "nagging and harassing" feels like torture, I know I've had it happen to me. Which was good in a way because now I understand my son's outbursts. You have to make it stop.
And just a quick note. The alleged incidences occurred a year ago. There's been no ongoing problems. Son has moved on and avoids the women like the plague. I thought TRO's were for current ongoing issues problems. Oh well.
Now it's on to the custody of the children. We're wondering how were going to come up with $20,000 (or more) for that court battle. While the two women have free legal assistance.
This system makes it impossible for men to get anywhere. I think I understand why men become deadbeat dads. They have been beat dead. Sounds like abuse to me.
Please feel free to comment, good or bad. It's time to learn. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment